women's health worldwide
Pregnancy & Birth
Feeling well prepared, in control and relaxed can help you to keep your natural equilibrium and calm during labour. This will minimise stress, fear and other negative emotions that may hinder the natural progression of labour. Stress can lead to high blood pressure and also to physiological changes such as muscle and blood vessel spasms, shallow breathing and increased acidity of the blood.
Together we identify potential physical, mental and/or emotional obstacles to a straightforward birth. You can then choose from a range of therapies and approaches how to address these.
You might chose reflexology to address acid reflux, Bach Flower Remedies to calm anxiety and massage techniques to relax at the end.
Therapy during pregnancy can include:
- Deepening what is taught in Pregnancy Yoga - click here for further information
- Oxytocin release techniques
- Mapping & decongesting your pelvis
- Relaxation, Meditation & Self-hypnosis
- Addressing common ailments in pregnancy (acid reflux, nausea, tiredness, swelling etc)
- Creating space in a narrow pelvis after Mapping & decongesting your pelvis
- … and more according to your individual needs
You may already have a preference for a particular therapy I offer and can of course also chose:
- Reflexology – click here for further information
- Holistic Therapy - click here for further information
Call me to book.